Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire A1, A2:||UL1533 24AWG OD2.2 PVC BLACK||Wire B:||AS14*0.16*1.25*2C+SP OD4.0 PVC BLACK|
|Wire C1, C2:||UL2725 28AWG OD4.0 BLACK||Wire D:||UL1007 28AWG(Ts7*0.127*1.2) BLACK|
|Wire E:||UL1007 24AWG(Ts11*0.16*1.4) BLACK||Keywords:||Cable For Mobile Data Terminal|
UL1533 Cable For Mobile Data Terminal With C3030HAM Connector
Quick Details: 1. Wire A1, A2 : UL1533 24AWG (TS7*0.2*1.1*1C+SP(TS35*0.1) OD2.2 PVC BLACK
2. Wire B: AS14*0.16*1.25(PVC)*2C+SP(TS60*0.1) OD4.0 PVC BLACK
3. Wire C, C2: UL2725 28AWG (TS7/0.127*0.9*1PR(HD-PE)+TS7/0.127*0.9*2C+AL+D(7/0.127)+B(TS16/4/0.1) OD4.0 BLACK
4. Wire D: UL1007 28AWG(Ts7*0.127*1.2) BLACK
5. Wire E: UL1007 24AWG(Ts11*0.16*1.4) BLACK
6. Wire F: UL1007 24AWG(Ts11*0.16*1.4 GREY
7. Wire G: UL1061 24AWG(Ts7*0.2*1.1)PINK, BLACK , BLUE,GREY, GREEN, RED, PURPLE, YELLOW, SK, BLUE, WHITE
8. Housing: A2211H-2*13P
9. TERMINAL : A2211-TPE-A
10. Keywords: Mirror Taximeter Cable
11. Application: Mobile data terminal
12. Length: 730MM
13. High quanlity & reasonable price
14. 100% open & short & miswire testing
15. All materials are RoHS compliant
Download Drawing Here:
More Available Connectors:
A taximeter is a mechanical or electronic device installed in taxicabs and auto rickshaws that calculates passenger fares based on a combination of distance travelled and waiting time. Its shortened form, "taxi", is also a metonym for the hired cars that use them.
Why choose us?
1. We have good long-term business cooperation relationship with many famous connector brands, such as MOLEX, TYCO, JAE, JAM, YEONHO, JST, TYU, etc, which makes it Cost-effective and faster delivery.
2. We have various kinds of wires to choose from, UL PVC single-core wire, silicone wire, teflon wire, Halogen free wire, multi-core cable, flat cable etc. All of them are ROHS, Reach, UL certified to meet the needs of export.
3. Our Product prototyping services.
How to order:
1. You send us the order.
2. We send you corresponding Proforma invoice.
3. You can pay to our HK company account or paypal account or western union account and send us TT copy.
4. We make drawing and you confirm our drawing.
5. We make you sample to confirm ( if necessary).
6. We start mass production.
7. You advise shipping instruction and pay freight ( if you would like freight to be prepaid).
8. We provide AWB tracking number.
9. You receive cargo and give us feedback ( if any).