1. Low resistivity: The resistivity of aluminum core cable assembly is about 1.68 times higher than that of copper core cable.
2. Good ductility: The ductility of copper alloy is 20-40%, the ductility of electrical copper is above 30%, while that of aluminum alloy is only 18%.
3. High strength: For the allowable stress at room temperature, copper is 7~28% higher than aluminum respectively. Especially the stress at high temperature, the difference between the two is even further.
4. Anti-fatigue: Aluminum is easy to break after repeated bending, copper is not easy. In terms of elasticity index, copper is also about 1.7 to 1.8 times higher than aluminum.
5. Good stability and corrosion resistance: The copper core is resistant to oxidation and corrosion, while the aluminum core is susceptible to oxidation and corrosion.
6. Large current-carrying capacity: Due to the low resistivity, copper-core cables with the same cross-section are about 30% higher than the current-carrying capacity (maximum current that can be passed through) allowed by aluminum-core cables
7. Low heating temperature: under the same current, the heat output of the copper cable with the same cross section is much smaller than that of the aluminum core cable, making the operation safer.
8. Low energy consumption: Due to the low resistivity of copper, compared to aluminum cables, the power loss of copper cables is low, which is obvious. This is conducive to improving the utilization rate of power generation and protecting the environment.
9. Anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion: The performance of the connector of the copper core cable is stable, and no accident will occur due to oxidation. When the joint of the aluminum core cable is unstable, the contact resistance is often increased due to oxidation, and an accident may occur due to heat generation. Therefore, the accident rate is much greater than copper core cables.
10. Convenient construction:
The copper core has good flexibility and a small allowable bending radius, so it is easy to turn and easy to pass through the tube;
The copper core is resistant to fatigue and is not easy to break after repeated bending, so the wiring is convenient;
Because the copper core has high mechanical strength, it can withstand large mechanical tension, which brings great convenience to construction and laying, and also creates conditions for mechanized construction.
Contact Person: Ms. Lisa
Tel: 0086-134 1233 1588